Pau Torres

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i dont get why we have to know his flight details what time he coming to brum etc. Its abit wierd 

He will be annouced when all parties are ready

You'll be delighted to read his flight has gone past BHX and just flown at 5000 feet above the training ground at Bodymoor Heath and then 2000 feet between Pipe Hayes and Villa Park. I'm assuming that wasn't a coincidence and was to give Torres a great view of his new work places.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s funny you say that as on my original post I was going to say what I wear under the trench coat is my business!  But thought maybe it’s revealing too much. (Pun intended).

Well it’s out there now. Literally.

Announce Pau!

PM ;)

• Haha 1

Oof. He came from Valencia to Birmingham. Valencia is lovely. Hope they take him to Bodymoor via Solihull and Sutton Park, and not on the M42.  

I hope he's enjoying the torrential rain.

It looked like he wasn't wearing a jacket.

I thought he's meant to be a clever defender, lets hope he reads the game better than he does the weather.

Edited by AshVilla

Just now, AshVilla said:

I hope he's enjoying the torrential rain.

If that beautiful Basque manager of ours can put up with the torrential rain so can our f**kin new players!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brommy said:

You'll be delighted to read his flight has gone past BHX and just flown at 5000 feet above the training ground at Bodymoor Heath and then 2000 feet between Pipe Hayes and Villa Park. I'm assuming that wasn't a coincidence and was to give Torres a great view of his new work places.

All planes land at BHX from that side so not really a detour. The direct line over BMH probably wasn't accidental. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

All planes land at BHX from that side so not really a detour. The direct line over BMH probably wasn't accidental. 

It was a standard approach to Runway 15 at BHX No detour involved

• Like 1

Â