Pau Torres

Delphinho123

46 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Why hasn't he been?

United scouts were overridden by ten haag so they signed Lisandro instead. City are looking higher with gvardiol and have Ake, Laporte, Stones and Dias. Barca are very sorted in their defence as are Madrid with Rudiger, Militao and alaba. 

Italy is skint and PSG have decided to not bother investing in defence or midfield. So the real question is why did bayern not sign him? But him being their 2nd choice is hardly a negative. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah important to bring it back to the good news! 

If Romano's mumbling yesterday were accurate and he was having medicals and signing on the dotted line etc, then maybe this morning was spent doing the photo shoots. 

Surely the announcement is coming this afternoon if it all went well? They can't possibly be waiting for Wednesday just because can they?

2 hours ago, delboy54 said:

If this guy had been sold to Man Citeh, or Man Yoo, or the Barcodes, or Liverplop, the media would be wetting themselves.......

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Why hasn't he been?

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is a good question. I’m delighted by this signing but let’s wait until we see how he gets on before calling it the transfer of the summer.  He might need time to settle.

Im very optimistic about him though. 

2 hours ago, delboy54 said:

No idea mate, I was just being annoyed that it seems every player we buy is always dismissed by the media, yet the opposite reaction occurs whenever the so called top clubs buy a player 

TELEMMGLPICT000315076846_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqulCRDSc-N8cPMDujWquNFbxlL4JJZFr6G2BGlsAngeI(1).thumb.webp.a8287c84c818724c62aaf513504d87cf.webp

47 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

If Romano's mumbling yesterday were accurate and he was having medicals and signing on the dotted line etc, then maybe this morning was spent doing the photo shoots. 

Surely the announcement is coming this afternoon if it all went well? They can't possibly be waiting for Wednesday just because can they?

@Delphinho123 tomorrow morning -

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

Seeing talk of this, is it confirmed? I can’t see anything other than talk. 

Romano confirmed that a pre-contract agreement has been signed. 

CBA to find the tweet. Sorry. 

13 hours ago, delboy54 said:

No idea mate, I was just being annoyed that it seems every player we buy is always dismissed by the media, yet the opposite reaction occurs whenever the so called top clubs buy a player 

Its called denial....and they don't want us gate crashing the top 6.....We just have to play and win games despite their scepticism.

Maybe UE has embraced the positives, and ignored the negatives....maybe other clubs were concerned about the negatives, and dismissed the positives......it happens.

Managers like UE, can see the full picture, some otherS can only see a part picture.....thats my take on it FWIW.....but who cares, about other clubs misses.

Why did we all miss, Moises Caidedo....it happens.....maybe in the past, Pau wanted to stay at Villarreal, and changed his mind, now.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

Already Tuesday and it’s not been confirmed yet. Monchi out!!

I think they’re waiting for him to come back from honeymoon, and he was only married last week… so might be another week perhaps? 

10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

You didn't answer your own question Gregg. I'm glad someone pasted the article here beyond your joke of a pay wall when it comes to villa articles.

But let me tell you...yes, it is. Whether he delivers to the expectation or not, its absolutely a coup and a sign to anyone else that we're interested in that we're a better option than a lot of champions league clubs

It’s the editor who comes up with the headlines after a writer sends in an article and the aim of the headline is to attract clicks. 

Â