Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

Give all the players a week off. 

Send the kids to Palace! 

Ollie needs his goal all chances for him

Unbelievable. It really is. There have been times, many times in fact, over the last decade I thought this was never going to happen. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Hahahahaha look at Monchi next to Unai already texting players about coming over now we’re CL bound!! Farrkkkkkibg get in Lads! We’ve actually done it!!

• Like 1

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

We can enjoy the final game of the season, maybe even play some young lads and rest some of the players who've worked so hard for us this season. 

I'd play Tim. Tielemans did a great job last night but with the euros coming up no need at all to risk him. Also would be an interesting one for KHH to come in with Eze drifting that side.

Bailey probably rested aswell but beyond that think it will be our usual team and hopefully Ollie gets to twenty goals to put the cherry on the cake.

I feel exhausted.

Don't ever forget this feeling.

When were qualifying every season from now on it will never be the same.

Onwards and upwards UTV!

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He hasn't been too bad in recent weeks in fairness. @Tayls was somehow still last night whinging about how bad everything was, how terrible we are defensively (like all teams in the league just keep clean sheets v Liverpool) and how Spurs were going to beat Man. City 5-0 or something so only fair we see him give the team their dues for a fantastic season.

Oi! I was reacting to us being 3-1down! I’ve said before… let me be grumpy in the moment. I generally get over it in a couple of hours.