Marco Asensio

wishywashy

7 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Listen I doubt this will happen. Surely he's not choosing Birmingham over Paris, not to offend anyone here but as an outsider (non-Brummie), that'd just be nuts. The lifestyle shift would be like whiplash coming from Madrid with lots of take-home salary to Birmingham with slightly less take-home salary, he'll go from living like a king to having to deal with spaghetti junction.

Paris would be far closer to what he's used, so if it's a straight shoot out or worse with PSG then he's choosing them all day long.

Sorry. 😭

That’ll be the Paris that’s in various states of combustion and rioting every weekend? He’d have a more cosmopolitan life at FC Baghdad. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Listen I doubt this will happen. Surely he's not choosing Birmingham over Paris, not to offend anyone here but as an outsider (non-Brummie), that'd just be nuts. The lifestyle shift would be like whiplash coming from Madrid with lots of take-home salary to Birmingham with slightly less take-home salary, he'll go from living like a king to having to deal with spaghetti junction.

Paris would be far closer to what he's used, so if it's a straight shoot out or worse with PSG then he's choosing them all day long.

Sorry. 😭

Living in Sutton Coldfield is cosmopolitan as hell. It has a multi plex cinema 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Living in Sutton Coldfield is cosmopolitan as hell. It has a multi plex cinema 

Nope it has one that has been closed for years and just sold off its carpark for retirement flats

1 hour ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

How about come to us for the project and a load of money, simple. 

Exactly. If it doesn't work out then we agree to sell to PSG. Simple. At least try us.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

I made it up as revenge for people not noticing my other posts today but also did put 'not' at the end to indicate what I had just said wasn't true. But as I was writing it the thought did cross my mind that this could be exactly what does happen, we will see.

I have to admit that I didn’t notice your other posts today, I was probably busy working or something. But I do now feel suitably fooled by your trick, which I hope has helped you achieve your goal in the short term. 

;)

I think it will be announced that he’s joining us, tomorrow. Because it’s Wednesday, of course, but also because I will be out of my home office and delivering a training course all day. Good transfers always happen when I can’t get to my phone :(

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This is the kind of signing, that if we pull it off, helps make the rest of the window a bit easier. 

It's an incredible first signing, huge statement and draw for our other targets. And it's not even June yet!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I think it will be announced that he’s joining us, tomorrow. Because it’s Wednesday, of course, but also because I will be out of my home office and delivering a training course all day. Good transfers always happen when I can’t get to my phone :(

F**ks man the day Messi leaves PSG you better be out of phone contact!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

It's an incredible first signing, huge statement and draw for our other targets. And it's not even June yet!

Our Gullit to Chelsea moment if it comes off

Â