Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

limpid

Good half to be fair, Brighton are a good side. Two great goals. Their goal could easily have been ruled out, and I'm also not sure that they should have had the free kick in the first place, could have gone either way as Mings clearly got the ball. Worried about all our yellows, the ref seems all over the place.

Half time was needed for Unai to work his magic. Excited but also bricking it for the second half. The beer is going down far too quickly.

• Like 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

Is it f**k. 

he’s been utterly titanic since November 

He's my POTS. However, today he was caught once before when Undav scored and got lucky with an offside... and now Undav turned him around with a nice move to score.

Thank the maker we have the Don giving the half time team talk. He sees what we see and more. We'll. It be so open at the back second half.

I've never seen this  de Zerbi Brighton side so wound up and bitchy. WTF is wrong with them!? I guess too many playing their last game and want to get a result *cough Mac Allister cough*

1 minute ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Brighton do realise by trying to win a game that makes no difference to them, they’re denying the world a chance to enjoy Spurs missing out on Europe?

They're words removed, why would they care 

Looks like we'll need to score again to win this.

As others have said Cash looks to be the weak link (but both are centre backs aren't playing well either) so Young coming on would make sense.

Bricking it for the second half!