Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

i like it that our players are making the ref face his inconcistency.  the fans need to keep the pressure on him, too.  Tottenham always have a "cheat by fooing the ref" in their repetoire.

Just now, sne said:

Chelsea probably hung over after celebrating beating the drop

Realistically I could see them finishing 14th, not sure they'll win again this season.

Hoping they're so destroyed by this disastrous form it continues into the new season

• Like 1

Just now, AVTuco said:

Must be a good atmosphere in their locker room.

For those select who get in. Those who have to change outside due to lack of space might be a bit peeved :D 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Dare I say 1-0 will be like a draw, need at least 2 goals to over take Tottenham and get 6th.

we don't have to go ahead of them this week.  Level on points this week is more than acceptable.   (not that I would mind going ahead on GD mind you)

Just now, romavillan said:

This ref is doing nothing to dispel the traditional rocket polisher in the black stereotype is he?

If Kane even so much as sneezes in the vicinity of our box, this **** will give them a penalty. Bank on it 

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

This ref is doing nothing to dispel the traditional rocket polisher in the black stereotype is he?

Question should be have we actually seen a good ref performance this year?