Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Martinez needs to stop taking the piss. They ain't coming out. Move the ball.

Buy why?

Its working, we're and we're comfortable

Not sure why there's a demand creeping in that we do anything different unless Fulham do something different

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

The fact that VP isn't absolutely rocking every game amazes me.

Consdiering where we were a few years ago.

The entitlement feels embarrasing at times.

Strongly agree

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Why did the muppet blow the whistle when we were attacking - there had been an injury ffs

Corner was taken with the ball miles outside the arc he ignored that as well but we wouldn’t have complained if it had gone in would we ?

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Watching a Villa side with confidence on the ball, patters in our play and players who always have passing options thank to their teammates moving without the ball. What a thing eh.

It's been years man. Years...

• Like 3

Half-way there.  Would be nice to get an early second because it doesn't look like Fulham have the heart to come from two down.  If we get an early second we could overtake Spurs' goal difference by adding a couple more.

I think the crowd gets going when it's blood and thunder, end to end, back and forth etc.

Here we are in total control, confident and calm. Probing and trying to pull them out of position to create openings. It's fascinating to watch but isn't going to get you all pumped up.

• Like 4

It just feels different going into half time winning than it did before Emery. Before I’d still be a bit nervous because we rarely put a complete game of football together, now I feel a lot more confident because of our manager. Let’s get another goal or two, so our GD is favourable for the final stretch of the season.