Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 3 of 10

TheAuthority

We need to improve markedly or we will lose this. 2 goals in 2 surely gets Traore the start? Or does Duran get his first start to try to counter some of Saudicastle's height?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got a sneaky feeling we'll do them. Because the man I the dugout. A week to let re the players get back to full health as well. At home. I just think it's ours to lose. No pressure as this is a run. It's all on them having been up there all season.

• Like 1

These lot are shite, their best player is Callum **** Wilson for **** sake. A guy who based his career on a movie about soccer, whatever that is.

That said, they’ve got hundreds of millions channeled into the guys running the officiating, as has been proven throughout the entire season with dubious decisions in their favour week after week, so this will be very tough.

That said that said, we still have more than enough to overcome any number of bribed referees, any number of bare beer bellies, and any number of their players getting assassinated on the goal line or fighting with one another.

I predict yet another sob on the Tyne. There aren’t enough KFCs in the world to supply all the chicken that Gazza will need.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2