Pre-match thread

wedge

8 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Liverpool and Fulham lost, Brighton and Brentford drawing. This could be a very good day for us if we do the business 

Mods? Can't we do something about jinxing the game in the pre-match thread? 😉

What you meant to say was, all the results have gone our way so we're bound to get a pasting.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

How do we draw 4-0?

I’m sure it’s possible to score 4 times at Old Trafford and only scrape a 0-0 draw. If we’re lucky and the VAR ref is half asleep and doesn’t rule out Emi’s last minute penalty save. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Probably the best 11 we can field. I really don’t get what shape Chelsea are going to play. Balance of the team looks awful.  Great chance to beat them this. 

Chelsea will attempt to drag us out of position with Havertz and Felix dropping off the forward line to give space for their FBs + Mudryk to run into.

Defence needs to stay concentrated as they might not actually have that many players to mark for spells of the game.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Only one goalie on the bench. Risky strategy if two goalies get injured... 

Just showed this to my lad. He laughed but said you just know we're now going to get 2 keeper injuries 😂😂

12 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Why can't we just play the bad teams every week... I don't like this game.

We've got Leicester next.....oh wait.🤣

Forest next weekend will be quite a good game for us at least, that's the sort of regulation win we've had under Emery so far.