Weekends Football 17/19 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, jones1328 said:

Very similar incident to the one in which we weren't awarded a penalty for yesterday.

All I want is for VAR to be consistent. It really is anything but and it's ridiculous.

Officiating isn't molecular engineering, it baffles me how bad it is in England.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sne said:

Conte is having quite a bad time away from football atm with him being sick and a couple of his close friends Gian Piero Ventrone, Sinisa Mihajlovic and Gianluca Vialli all dying in recent times. He want's to be back in Italy with his family and it shows.

Then quit.

He wants a payoff and for everyone to tell him he was wonderful and too good for Spurs - he's a horrible man.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

All I want is for VAR to be consistent. It really is anything but and it's ridiculous.

Officiating isn't molecular engineering, it baffles me how bad it is in England.

It doesn’t baffle me. It’s incompetent, thick, blind leading the blind 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Then quit.

He wants a payoff and for everyone to tell him he was wonderful and too good for Spurs - he's a horrible man.

Exactly. Its not as if he can't afford it. He never need work again. 

As for Spurs themselves, they're 4th. What more do they want/expect?. 62 years since they won the league... they are not an elite club. Entitled fanbase.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

As for Spurs themselves, they're 4th. What more do they want/expect?. 62 years since they won the league... they are not an elite club. Entitled fanbase.

They've got a right to moan about the cups, they should be better in them, I think we have more Wembley cup appearances than them, but the league and CL? They should consider themselves lucky

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Spurs will be 7th end of the season. Newcastle and Brighton will both finish above them and Liverpool will if they beat them at Anfield in a few weeks.

7th-8th considering what they invested last summer wasn't what was promised really. If we signed Romero, Kuluveski, Bentancur and Richarlison in six month period would that be good enough for us?

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Strange they've not televised that one - not sure why they couldn't have just had it at 15:00 on a Saturday if it's not on TV.

Arsenal played on Thursday is the reason I believe. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Strange they've not televised that one - not sure why they couldn't have just had it at 15:00 on a Saturday if it's not on TV.

It's on NBC here, farmed out to the USA network. 

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Â