Match Thread: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I've never known a player more unlucky than Tyrone Mings when it comes to mistakes. It's like everyone results in the opposition scoring.

Unlucky when it comes to mistakes? There's another word for it I'm afraid. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, srsmithusa said:

That's significant progress under Emery, then.

Emery isn't brain controlling each player's every decision is he? he tells them what patterns to play and how they should be moving etc. If they don't, then that's on the players. I'm 100% certain he doesn't instruct Buendia to pass the sideline for example.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Buendia is the sloppiness footballer I've ever seen. Never seen someone pass so many easy balls out of play in my life

I can't grasp how it's possible.

Honestly 40m who the **** authorised that?? He is a 20m player at best

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Douglas Luiz must be very close to being our best player. Calm in every situation.

Many days I say exactly the same about Kamara, but today you are spot on.  Kamara seems a bit more lost today than normal for him

• Like 1

Mings might be the most frustrating player I have ever rooted for. If he was just shit it would be fine. I have seen a lot of shit players. He isn’t one of them. And yet, all too often he does some dumb shit like that. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, srsmithusa said:

Many days I say exactly the same about Kamara, but today you are spot on.  Kamara seems a bit more lost today than normal for him

He’s been like that for the last 2 games as well. Just lost a bit of form, hopefully he’ll be back on top form soon.

Just now, Raymond said:

Mings might be the most frustrating player I have ever rooted for. If he was just shit it would be fine. I have seen a lot of shit players. He isn’t one of them. And yet, all too often he does some dumb shit like that. 

lol there's something to that. he has some absolute clangers in him, but he's such a likeable guy and an actual solid footballer most of the time. doesn't help his case that his mistakes tend to be fatal ones too.

Just now, osmark86 said:

lol there's something to that. he has some absolute clangers in him, but he's such a likeable guy and an actual solid footballer most of the time. doesn't help his case that his mistakes tend to be fatal ones too.

I’ve met him, he’s not a likeable guy.