Pre-match thread

wedge

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Basically Don emery has nailed everything with that line up based on what we all saw last week

Whether or not it works is another thing...

It's basically all the changes I would have made personally. 

And we've got strong offensive options on the bench of we need to turn things around. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That was the old manager

Personally I think Ramsey didn't play well enough last week to keep his place, if mcginn doesn't play well enough today then we see what happens next week

I don't think Ramsay has played well enough in weeks to be fair.

Lookedtthe most at risk for me. 

• Like 4

I trust Don Emery. But I feel this isn’t the game for Coutinho. He has no pace (which we’ll need as we will likely be counter attacking), and Arsenal press (so he won’t have time on the ball).

I hope I’m wrong, but think Coutinho will have a mare today.

I like JJ but he's been poor recently, so good to see Emery act.

Bailey deserves to warm the bench, you can't have 1 good game in 10 at this level. 

Coutinho is a brave selection, hopefully he has a point to prove to the fans but also himself as there is still a player in there. 

Should be interesting. I'm not going into this not wanting to watch, unlike last week, and hopefully VP is rocking and we can get at them. 

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I trust Don Emery. But I feel this isn’t the game for Coutinho. He has no pace (which we’ll need as we will likely be counter attacking), and Arsenal press (so he won’t have time on the ball).

I hope I’m wrong, but think Coutinho will have a mare today.

My concern as well perhaps rather Duran… Don’t care Bailey has dropped - pace is a myth.