Pre-match thread

wedge

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I think McGinn & Mings will come in for Ramsay & Chambers. There are question marks over both full backs, which could mean 4 changes before you start shaking up the attack.

I honestly think Le Bon should start over Bailey and theres a good argument for Couts over Emi B. Thats 6 possible changes which would be daft to be honest. Here's what I think he'll do.

Young Konsa Mings Moreno

Buendia Boobs Dougie McGinn

Bailey* Watkins

*should be Simon Le Bon

I'd have any of rhe band instead of Bailey

I get prickly, when I hear comments of Arsenal will be "up for it"after losing to City.

What about us losing 2 on the trot, is that not enough motivation to go out and seek revenge, and us being "up for it"

Its like deep down we know what we are.....and getting a reaction from our team is questionable.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, PaulC said:

Areteta moaning about playing wednesday night and now saturday lunch time. It could be a great time to play them. 

We will see.

I can't see that being an advantage to us....it could even make them sharper, mentally.

just mind games.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I get prickly, when I hear comments of Arsenal will be "up for it"after losing to City.

What about us losing 2 on the trot, is that not enough motivation to go out and seek revenge, and us being "up for it"

Its like deep down we know what we are.....and getting a reaction from our team is questionable.

Yeah I would hope for a massive reaction after our recent poor showings. Will be fuming if we don't give this full beans from the second we step onto the pitch. And these ridiculous gaffs giving cheap goals away. Cut that 5hit out immediately! Apart from that all good and looking forward to the game 😆

28 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I just want to see a lineup without Buendia and Bailey in it.

I'd like to see what Bailey could do from the bench, unfortunately I think his speed makes him undropable atm

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I'd like to see what Bailey could do from the bench, unfortunately I think his speed makes him undropable atm

Bailey is not, never has been and never will be a 90 minute player. He is an impact sub and that's where he can be devastating. Over 90 minutes, he has 10 minutes at the start of each half where he has blistering pace, after which he slips back to a lower gear because he hasn't the fitness to keep it going.