Match thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

i dont put that on kamara

emi cant give him the ball there, **** suicidal, where's he meant to go? shit set up, shit all round, as soon as we see how leicester set up you knock it on the head, if they press with 1 then fair enough but read the **** game, was never on

• Like 4

Just now, holteend1982 said:

Bring back hoofball

Time and a place for it. We seem determined to try and do the opposite at all costs and it's suicidal when we're being pressed and have so few options

1 minute ago, BOF said:

There's playing out from the back and then there's playing out from the back. You don't do it when it's that tight. We think we're Man City. We're far from it.

Arsenal used to have this problem sometimes under Unai. That was more down to them having cloggers like Sokratis though.

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Martinez should never ever be giving the ball to Kamara there. He was surrounded by Leicester players the moment he received it.

That said, Kamara had the opportunity to lay it off to I assume Moreno there and didn't. 

Bottom line massive **** up from both

Defo not Moreno mate. He ain't playing :D

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Martinez should never ever be giving the ball to Kamara there. He was surrounded by Leicester players the moment he received it.

That said, Kamara had the opportunity to lay it off to I assume Moreno there and didn't. 

Bottom line massive **** up from both

That would have been some pass to get it to Moreno on the bench 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2