Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

54 minutes ago, sne said:

Just the friendly reminder that Fati is on £230k/w + whatever bonuses he has.

Well if we were to move on Coutihno and Traore that’s circa £200k pw add in Davis and there you go … @ExWHUEmployee thinks it’s them so probs not us anyhow. 

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at West Ham. Feel like if we were going to sign him we would have done so already. 

Doubt Moyes has ever heard of Guendouzi.

Edited by fightoffyour

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Barcelona in trying to sell a player tell the world he's in the best shape of his life? Shock, horror, etc.

Yeah thought that afterwards and should’ve checked where it was reported 😂

• Haha 1

I wouldn't want Fati to be our best paid player and come in and ruin the wage structure. Also would not want to help Barca out by paying big money for their unwanted players they are desperate to get off their books.

Getting a fully fit Fati for the right money on a sensible contract thou would obviously be a great signing. I just don't either being a realistic possibility. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

It's Chelsea. Just found out rheir Nkunku is out for at least 4 months. Adams and Fati instead of Caicedo i reckon. And Caixedo to Liverpool last day of window . 

Coutinho money burning a hole in their pockets.

It'll be Chelsea (panicking about attacking options without Nkunku), or Spurs (panicking about attacking options without Kane).

Can't see us going straight in at €50m for Fati, though he'd be perfect for us. Hugely talented, bit of a misfit because of his injuries and needs to be built back up again. Would be ideal for Emery and to replace Bailey (either on the pitch or in the physio table!)

But can't see it being us. It'll be Spurs or Chelsea imo

4 hours ago, thabucks said:

He’d be perfect for us and I can see it happening with Monchi & Emery working their magic. 

Perhaps he's the player that shocked Bent on Talksport? ;) Or West Ham signing someone, that really would be a shock! :)

Edited by John