Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, bose said:

Sounds like Zaniolo looks likely. Only 24, struggled with injuries and form after that. If Emery thinks he can get him back to his best I’m all for it.

Never heard of him.  Would he cost much?

4 minutes ago, Tubby said:

This interview and quote. You could read it as an "if we progress", but he probably means they are already working on depth.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/premier-league/2023/08/05/64ce4374268e3ebe4d8b45b8.html

I think that's the best way it could be said. It would be somewhat arrogant if it was worded as "when we progress".

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Very unconvinced by Zaniolo, look forward to Emery working magic on him but a risky signing imo

Every signing is a risk, like Diego Carlos had been largely uninjured for the majority of his career, yet in his first game for us got a near season long injury.

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Every signing is a risk, like Diego Carlos had been largely uninjured for the majority of his career, yet in his first game for us got a near season long injury.

True. But also him forcing a move to Galatasaray, it's an odd thing to do from Roma at such a young age.

The ego worries me and also (and maybe this is just because Villa have often been a fast track to the Super Lig), I can't recall many players going to the Super Lig to then move to and excel in the Prem 

We should throw in a quick offer for Gift Orban, if nothing else than to make Spurs even more stressed about the Kane saga.

He's also a really interesting striker who has a crazy goal per game average.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

We should throw in a quick offer for Gift Orban, if nothing else than to make Spurs even more stressed about the Kane saga.

He's also a really interesting striker who has a crazy goal per game average.

Do you think he's what we need at this present time?

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Think he would be a great option to have yeah. Obviously depending on if they have faith in Archer or not.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

If the chance comes we should get it wrapped up. My Grandad always told me to never look a Gift Orban in the mouth. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1