Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Signing a player with the annual GDP of Papua New Guinea may be seen as another " flex " to be fair.

The GDP of Papua New Guinea is his appearance bonus I believe. His weekly take home is the GDP of Iceland a week, after tax.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

I refuse to believe us or Chelsea are prepared to pay £25m for Tyler Adams.  Surely this has to be all noise from his agent to try and bait some team like West Ham or Everton into spending that?

Wonder if it's one of those things, where he may be a better player than us armchair fans see/know or if Managers/scouts see potential for him to be a very good asset.

I know nothing about him as mentioned before, but i've seen some glowing reports about him. Apparently Leeds fell apart when he was out.

24 minutes ago, Chindie said:

The GDP of Papua New Guinea is his appearance bonus I believe. His weekly take home is the GDP of Iceland a week, after tax.

I was told by a reliable 'sauce' that Digne has in fact bought Al-Hilal for himself, out of the overtime payments Purslow and Gerrard paid him for working Saturdays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

would be a surprise unless UE is thinking torres at LB?

New day same bullshit from twitter profile with handful of followers posted in Transfer Thread as a deliberate troll of VT

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

New day same bullshit from twitter profile with handful of followers posted in Transfer Thread as a deliberate troll of VT

BREAKING: CVByrne officially bans all forms of transfer discussion within transfer thread of popular football forum. Refuses to acknowledge the defibition of speculation, more to follow

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Stunned if he goes there.

1) why would he when on such a good wage here? Why ship your family there?

2) Helping us does not help Chelsea or Newcastle.

3) It's late-ish in the window and I'd expect Digne to start at least 3 of our six games in August.

4)  Saudi Arabian clubs make large purchases from all of the major English Premier League clubs.  Who's going to complain about them?

Livramento would have been a decent signing at right back, I know he’s just come back from a serious knee injury, but if he gets back to the form before that, as just seen Newcastle have agreed a fee for him 

With Cancelo off to Barca we might now have a chance at landing the young lad Ivan Fresneda for RB. If Digne is off to Saudi then we can bring Fresneda and Jesus Vasquez back on the plane from Valencia. 

Easy, this transfer business.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Livramento would have been a decent signing at right back, I know he’s just come back from a serious knee injury, but if he gets back to the form before that, as just seen Newcastle have agreed a fee for him 

£40M for a guy who despite showing promise hasn't played all that that much football and now been out for a year with a serious injury. I say let Newcastle have him.

• Like 1