Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

He must have been good at some point  though - thats what i dont get. He should be entering pretty much his prime as a keeper but just seems terrible at the basic of goalkeeping and football itself . how has he managed to regress at a time that coincides with working alongside one of the worlds best and at world class facilities?!

He was pretty much always terrible for Roma, HTH.

16 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

A lot of reporters have always suggested that Emery wanted a winger and a forward in this window.

I fully expect another attacking player to come in before the window closes.

We just signed Diaby.  We might well sign another.

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

He must have been good at some point  though - thats what i dont get. He should be entering pretty much his prime as a keeper but just seems terrible at the basic of goalkeeping and football itself . how has he managed to regress at a time that coincides with working alongside one of the worlds best and at world class facilities?!

He was good for Malmö FF, FCK and for Sweden, also think he was pretty good for Cagliari but didn't watch him there so might be wrong.

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Bamford is a world-ending cock.

He's a bonafide cheat and absolutely robbed an England cap all while looking like he moonlights as one of Harry Potter's Quidditch rivals. 

And ... he hasn't really been scoring much for the last few years. And he's often injured.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

Do you genuinely think we can win anything next season if Olsen is playing the majority of cup games? 

All it takes is for him to have one half where he reverts to type and we are out of the league cup, FA Cup or Europe. Just can’t take the risk and mainly because of how poor his distribution is means that the team will never be comfortable with him in goal. 

Needs to go. It's strictly business.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Traore is out injured until mid August I believe. Feel like a late window move to Turkey for a nominal fee most likely outcome. Need more than £4.25 to book a profit in the accounts 

I'll buy him for a fiver 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, MachoFantastico said:

The Bamford link has got to be BS because 1. He's looked awful for Leeds for a good while now, 2. He's a piece of trash I wouldn't want anywhere near the club. 3. People haven't entirely forgotten his actions that got El Ghazi sent off back in the Championship.

Can't stand him, that's my opinion though. 😆

Not keen eh