Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

6 minutes ago, sne said:

For the people who watch Feyenoord more than I have, could Lutsharel Geertruida be a smart target? 22 y.o RB/CB combo who's linked to Barca (who isn't) and Reb Bull Leipzig

Edit: He has a beard

Lutsharel Geertruida Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Not sure it's a beard unless there's an accompanying moustache.

4 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

If the Amish were on Twitter you'd be getting cancelled so hard now.

Reminds of the joke…what’s Amish’s favourite music?

Tech  no

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I mean… if you can call that a beard. It’s the bottom half of a beard really.

Unless it is one of three right backs I have picked out..... I am going to be disapointed.

3 hours ago, NeilS said:

Is he the guy who replaced Ronaldo in a match for Portugal at the last WC and promptly scored a beauty before going on to bag a hat-trick? If so he looked great in that match, so I am on board with this suggestion.

Yeah that's him, although he is apparently a top target for Man Utd.

Saying that, Newcastle signed Isak last summer, who was very highly rated, so you never know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

You're right.

It does sound mental. 

Bare in mind, I take comfort in the fact that there is a zero percent chance of it ever happening in this reality , or any of the infinite other ones. lol

• Haha 1

Mings,Torres, Konsa, Carlos, Chambers, Hause, two of those I guess will be sold, likely Hause and Chambers.

Feeney and Smith I've just looked up their ages, still only eighteen, and Feeney only reached that age in May, I forgot how young he still is, both maybe still too young for a loan, or at least no rush.

Swinkels and Aaron O'Reilly could come into contention for a loan as they're a little older, both good players, both captains of their national teams at youth level, but both been unlucky with injuries.