Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Tammy information was definitely bs imo. That he was signed.

I think we're looking for a different type of player than Watkins/Archer between the CBs quick goal scorers.

We're looking for a Kane type, player who drops deep from CF links play and then makes runs into the box. 

This is a player who can play with Watkins or can play instead of Watkins if we have inverted wide players to cut in (think no9 in the Liverpool system with Mane, Firmino, Salah)

Edited by CVByrne

12 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Tammy information was definitely bs imo.

Cant agree, I think the deal was all but signed.  I understand the view of what you think we wanted but I think Tammy was the deal being done.

2 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

It does seem a lot of money to pay for a chest. What's  it made of?

The hide of Ron Saunders decorated with the teeth of William McGreger 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Let's go all out for Goncalo Ramos.

Forward options of him, Watkins and Archer, with Duran going out on loan, would be top class.

Is he the guy who replaced Ronaldo in a match for Portugal at the last WC and promptly scored a beauty before going on to bag a hat-trick? If so he looked great in that match, so I am on board with this suggestion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Who wasn't a moron at that age?

Very true

Mind you, Maddison does come across as a bit of a dick in the interviews I've seen with him so he might not have changed a great deal

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ok fine. I get it, people are daft when they're younger but those comments are a step past that in my book. 

Outrage archeology is a ****’* trick imo. But it’s a good argument against kids having access to social media. 

34 minutes ago, nick76 said:

😂😂😂 literally posted this 15 minutes ago…

Isn't this the same fella that posted something about Villa being interested in Tielemans after he'd already been announced a few days before? Has to be on a wind up surely.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Isn't this the same fella that posted something about Villa being interested in Tielemans after he'd already been announced a few days before? Has to be on a wind up surely.

Yep the same one