Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

11 hours ago, thabucks said:

Translation … Aston Villa sent a paper of interest to the Galatasaray side for Zaniolo.

• It will start official negotiations in a short time.

I sent a paper of interest to a girl at school. She said no 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Kang-In Lee will not sign for Atlético de Madrid: negotiations broken.

Throughout this week the Korean footballer will solve his future, which will be outside of Spain.

@relevo

Welcome 👍

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Why do these links keep appearing for Harry Maguire........please stop

Southgate's mate, media desperate to flog him to another club, we're on the up so.  All just made up links, Maguire is the exact opposite to the kind of defender Emery wants.  He'll go to West Ham or somewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Southgate's mate, media desperate to flog him to another club, we're on the up so.  All just made up links, Maguire is the exact opposite to the kind of defender Emery wants.  He'll go to West Ham or somewhere.

Everyone knows he isn't good enough for the elite clubs, so they start linking him to clubs the next tier down (which includes us).  

I reckon he'll end up at West Ham, Everton, or Palace.  

8 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Everyone knows he isn't good enough for the elite clubs, so they start linking him to clubs the next tier down (which includes us).  

I reckon he'll end up at West Ham, Everton, or Palace.  

Some of these “elite” clubs don’t play and elite brand of football Man Utd rarely plays out the back like we or Brighton do.

9 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Sounds like a certain Polish Cafu...

But twice as tall & fast and strong like a moose.

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems Carney " Pogba Junior " Chukwuemeka is being offered around to clubs on loan.

It's almost as if the majority of villa fans could see into the future when he went there.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems Carney " Pogba Junior " Chukwuemeka is being offered around to clubs on loan.

No surprise there I’m sure the Church will guide him ……

• Haha 2

Chelsea don't need to 'offer him around to clubs' on loan, he will get plenty of offers, and he was always likely to be sent out on loan anyway, that isn't a consequence of him being failure or anything like that, that would have been the plan to begin with.

We will be offering our youngsters out on loan, that isn't an indication that they've been failures or we don't rate them, quite the opposite in fact.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Chelsea don't need to 'offer him around to clubs' on loan, he will get plenty of offers, and he was always likely to be sent out on loan anyway, that isn't a consequence of him being failure or anything like that, that would have been the plan to begin with.

We will be offering our youngsters out on loan, that isn't an indication that they've been failures or we don't rate them, quite the opposite in fact.

I don't agree. If he'd been here last season, he'd have probably either been out on loan or starting his fair share of games given the poor form of Bailey/Buendia at times. He'd certainly have got far more minutes than at Chelsea. He's lost a season of progress in my book last year. He's highly rated enough now to be breaking through and forcing a start for a PL team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1