Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

myfreebingocards.com - bingo card generator

I make the below a line...what do I win?

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

What about Tammy Abraham?

1 hour ago, gaz90 said:

Take it with a pinch of salt, but it beats talking about Leeds...

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My mate who’s a Leeds fan think Adam’s is a very good player and had he stayed fit they would have stayed up. I think he would be a good addition.

• Haha 1

I think Adams is a very good squad player and model pro. He'd be a good signing if the price was reasonable.

Say we got him and Rodrigo for £20m from relegation clauses or something, I don't think that's too bad. As usual, wages would be key.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gaz90 said:

Take it with a pinch of salt, but it beats talking about Leeds...

If you ever see Villamole's name on anything - and this has been going on years now - take it as bull crap

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Yep I agree, I think Felix could be brilliant under the right manager and system whereas I just don’t see the fuss over Sancho.

I mean, he was stunning at Dortmund. Surely that’s not nothing?

49 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Problem is they will want 50 million for him

You mean Felix?

Sancho will go back to Dortmund I reckon once Bellingham leaves …. He has all the attributes to be a top class player, just not sure he’s worth the £50mill plus risk… Also cannot see Felix wanting to join us unless we offer him half of Dignes weekly salary and pay him over the odds in wages… just strikes me for no reason that he’s more interested in money & prestige rather than the project … 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I mean, he was stunning at Dortmund. Surely that’s not nothing?

Sancho was good at Dortmund but there does seem to be a problem converting good performances in the German league to the English. Attacking players like Havertz, Werner, Bailey, Sancho etc have all failed to carry excellent form over to the PL.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Premier League teams inc. us after Lee Kang In. 

He seems like a great player! Not sure if I've heard of Aaron Dominguez. Interesting. I get the red emergency vehicle light, but what's the little red old-fashioned phone emoji mean? Can someone just buy a blue tick nowadays? 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

4 minutes ago, picicata said:

Sancho was good at Dortmund but there does seem to be a problem converting good performances in the German league to the English. Attacking players like Havertz, Werner, Bailey, Sancho etc have all failed to carry excellent form over to the PL.

Fascinating. I wonder what's going on there. (Does English football have a better sense of humour and irony, perhaps, and irony is actually required to play well in the Premier League?)

4 minutes ago, picicata said:

Haaland? Son? De Bruyne? Aubamayang? Dzeko? All done quite well in the Prem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Haaland? Son? De Bruyne? Aubamayang? Dzeko? All done quite well in the Prem.

Not all straight away. Most of them took a good number of a seasons to get up and running really.

Haaland is also a freak and shouldn't be used to compare to anything.

17 minutes ago, picicata said:

In the case of sancho, havertz and werner the factor there isn't the PL being tougher or harder it's that their bundesliga teams and managers all played them in a very specific way that got the best out of them, their man utd and Chelsea managers haven't used them very well

I'd expect utd to figure sancho out eventually but werner has gone and havertz will never peak at Chelsea

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

In the case of sancho, havertz and werner the factor there isn't the PL being tougher or harder it's that their bundesliga teams and managers all played them in a very specific way that got the best out of them, their man utd and Chelsea managers haven't used them very well

I'd expect utd to figure sancho out eventually but werner has gone and havertz will never peak at Chelsea

Havertz scored a champions League winner. I’d argue they got their moneys worth from him after that.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Havertz scored a champions League winner. I’d argue they got their moneys worth from him after that.

They got their monies worth I just don't think he plays as well for Chelsea as he did for leverkusen or at times for Germany

Werner and Lukaku the same, they play better for other teams who use them better

• Like 2