Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

If Ollie won't sign a new contract, perhaps he's been tapped up already? Sounds like a Spursy thing to do, buy him before they have the Kane money and offer us £40m & a player they want rid of, telling us "take it or leave it", Levy has form after all. :rolleyes: 

Just now, Tayls said:

Can still be disappointing up to this point, again, based purely on the rumours and no fact at all. 

Depends on your expectations I guess. But yeah sure.

24 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think Ollie’s is going anywhere but if he does go Arsenal their fans will not be happy at all. 

Why not? He always scores against them and is probably better than Jesus who was overhyped at start of last season

2 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I heard a  rumour late last night about Ollie watkins.

It involves  contract negotiations involving his management company...plus a HEAVY interest from one certain london club who want to nail him down early in the window.

This could be interesting if true.

You haven't got a great record on ITK information so I won't hold my breath! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tayls said:

This summers all a bit of a disappointment a couple of weeks in isn’t it, if we are just basing it off the rumours so far… seems like a lot of rejection at this point. 

Oh dear God 😩

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I heard a  rumour late last night about Ollie watkins.

It involves  contract negotiations involving his management company...plus a HEAVY interest from one certain london club who want to nail him down early in the window.

This could be interesting if true.

We aren't selling Ollie this summer.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Why not? He always scores against them and is probably better than Jesus who was overhyped at start of last season

Their fans will feel they need to be aiming higher to win the league.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa