Premier League relegation battle 2022/3

useless

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Not sure why it's not been mentioned but the Everton player was on the pitch when he took that throw-in which led to their equaliser.

Can you give more detail?

There are going to be some dog awful teams in the league next year. Luton/cov will struggle to get 15 points. Burnely playing the same way will get crushed. Everton crap with no money. Forest and Bournemouth largely poor. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

There are going to be some dog awful teams in the league next year. Luton/cov will struggle to get 15 points. Burnely playing the same way will get crushed. Everton crap with no money. Forest and Bournemouth largely poor. 

I agree, not forgetting Sheff Utd as well. Wolves may struggle if the investment dries up as rumoured.

If Leeds win today they will stay up. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. West ham are safe and more bothered about the conference league than the Premier League at this stage. 

For the first time for a while I believe Everton are going down. 

A lot of Everton fans seem to think that West Ham are going to be extra fired up today as because apparently they dislike Allardyce - don't know if that's true, they also seem to believe that Moyes will want to do Everton a favor and won't let his players take it easy.

Leeds are where they are for a reason, they've been very poor for most of the season, if Everton beat Bournemouth at home next weekend, then Leeds will have to win both their remaining games to stay up, so too Leicester, for some reason I've got a strange feeling that Leicester will beat Newcastle tomorrow, but we will see.

Just realized that if Leeds were to win today then Leicester would have to win tomorrow otherwise they're relegated.

Relegation battle is great fun when you are not involved in it while the title race is utterly uninteresting when you're not involved. Imagine that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, useless said:

A lot of Everton fans seem to think that West Ham are going to be extra fired up today as because apparently they dislike Allardyce - don't know if that's true, they also seem to believe that Moyes will want to do Everton a favor and won't let his players take it easy.

Leeds are where they are for a reason, they've been very poor for most of the season, if Everton beat Bournemouth at home next weekend, then Leeds will have to win both their remaining games to stay up, so too Leicester, for some reason I've got a strange feeling that Leicester will beat Newcastle tomorrow, but we will see.

Just realized that if Leeds were to win today then Leicester would have to win tomorrow otherwise they're relegated.

Well alot of everton fans are wrong as they look like they cant be asked

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Can still see Everton beating Bournemouth next weekend so Leeds will still need to overcome Harry Kane’s diving ability at Bellend Road.

They will both win which sends everton down

They desperately need west ham to get something

I would have been concerned if I were a Leicester or Everton fan at the start of the game when West Ham players entered the pitch with their children as mascots, comes across like they're treating it as a fun day rather than a serious game, shouldn't make a difference but can pretty much bet that if West Ham were in desperate need for points themselves they wouldn't have done something like that.

Game can still change though, a lot of games I've seen recently Leeds have started okay and then fall apart.