Premier League relegation battle 2022/3

useless

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Did they genuinely drop 35m on Rutter?! Can't even get on with injuries to Bamford and Rodrigo.

They did - record signing. What an embarrassing board. Wasting money like that when they badly needed defensive options. Can’t be competing in the league with the likes of Ayling in the team. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Everton need a point

Unless leeds win by 4 against spurs

Everton huge winners now with that late Mina goal. They can just play out most boring draw in history v Bournemouth.

About 6 games ago Leeds had a far superior goal difference to Everton but losing 6-1 to Liverpool, 5-1 to Palace and 4-1 at Bournemouth has completely done them in.

Edited by VillaChris

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man i hope leicester win tomorrow that would make it very interesting final game

Even a point puts a bit more pressure on Everton to win final day. Newcastle just need a point themselves to 100% confirm top 4 so we've seen before teams just quietly play out draws when it's been beneficial for both sides.

That said the state Leicester are in out of possession it's hard not to see them shipping 2-3 goals so can't see them getting anything.

Whoever does go down,  the Championship is gonna be one hell of a tough league for our nearest and dearest next season.

Gonna be some big clubs in there and won't be easy for any club to get out of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Whoever does go down,  the Championship is gonna be one hell of a tough league for our nearest and dearest next season.

Gonna be some big clubs in there and won't be easy for any club to get out of.

I agree. I think ill be watching alot of championship games next season its going to be very competitive 

Can see watford boro alsmo being in the mix.

Tough season for wba i predict

Everton are where they are for a reason, them not losing to Bournemouth isn't a given. Bournemouth have won three of their last four away games, beating Leicester, Southampton, and Spurs, their away form isn't that bad.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

If they win both games they will stay up and that's the only way they will stay up. No way everton will loose st home to Bournemouth 

Why not? Everton are crap for a reason

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Simple for Dean Smith. Win both games you stay up. As difficult as it may seem its still in their hands 

Not a chance. Their confidence is shot and they're pretty crap anyway, and Smith is probably an average manager overall.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Everton are where they are for a reason, them not losing to Bournemouth isn't a given. Bournemouth have won three of their last four away games, beating Leicester, Southampton, and Spurs, their away form isn't that bad.

I'm just factoring in that Bournemouth have nothing to play for and there will be an heck of an atmosphere at Goodison Park. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Not a chance. Their confidence is shot and they're pretty crap anyway, and Smith is probably an average manager overall.

I agree I can't see them getting anything tomorrow nght

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Bournemouth are safe, nothing to play for and Everton couldn't hsve asked for anything easier really 

Won 7 games all season, 3 of them under Frank Lampard

No way its a guarantee