Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Juan Pablo really got this club, that was an incredible welcome greeting. Feels like the club are getting a lot right lately and its all feeding into this family feel Unai wants to build. Everything kind of feels like it’s aligning for us lately. Love the direction we’re going in, really hope big Jhon can rise to the challenge here, looks like it could be an excellent signing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Did JPA call him Jo-hané? I thought it was Jay-Hon? I might just join the rest and start calling him John. 

It's a soft J in Spanish. It's probably more like 'Hon'.

Oh and the don't pronounce 'H' either.

Edited by Rolta

Let's hope he has a better start and is better looked after than Juan Pablo was when he arrived.

And let's hope he's as loved by, and as in love with, this club when he eventually departs.

We had to wait a while for this one to be formally announced, but you've got to love the way we've done it.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Scenes when he replicates the legendary JPA Chelsea goal on his debut... lol

Immediately followed by a Luc Nilis style second (but not the subsequent injury) within 3 minutes.

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

They're making a pretty big deal over this signing. 

I think he's going to be more involved than maybe some first thought. 

Seems an extensive scouting job has been done on him, so they may have seen a diamond in the rough which has attributed to be fast tracked.

Keinan without the injuries and with the finishing? lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Did JPA call him Jo-hané? I thought it was Jay-Hon? I might just join the rest and start calling him John. 

Translation on the video said “Jhon my brother.”

In the full interview the woman pronounces his name. It’s definitely not Jay-hon.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

Â