Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

14 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Injury has kinda messed him up but I think he's been rubbish all season. Doesn't have a decent cross in him.

Digne has been miles clear this year and hopefully he's back fit soon. 

Totally agree, we need Digne back sooner rather than later as long as he's the same player he was before the injury. I'm sure Moreno will get back where he was but hes not quite there yet.

Injury has affected him, then we take out Ramsey who is also struggling with form and fitness, and our strong left side fro last season looks a lot weaker. He looked to take another knock as well which won’t help.

I think he's our oldest outfield player, and sometimes, since he returned from his injury, he looks it. I'm a bit concerned about him in terms of that spark he had at the end of last season - if he doesn't find it soon, then I suspect he might never find it again. He's still decent, but it was the little bit of electricity going forward that made him more than that.

He has absolutely nothing to work with going forward. Tielemans' work rate is poor and Ramsey is still working his way back. 

Hopefully Rogers might help reinvigorate that left side for us a bit 

His best form came from a lot of his link up play with Ramsay last season, he's a very good footballer going forward, but probably needed a little more easing back into the team. 

I just showed my girlfriend the video of Moreno's volley, followed by his Instagram photos, and she put the phone down and covered her mouth.

Eventually, 20 seconds later, she said "Nobody should be allowed to be that sexy."

Frankly, I agree.

• Like 3

On 30/01/2024 at 23:47, OutByEaster? said:

I think he's our oldest outfield player, and sometimes, since he returned from his injury, he looks it. I'm a bit concerned about him in terms of that spark he had at the end of last season - if he doesn't find it soon, then I suspect he might never find it again. He's still decent, but it was the little bit of electricity going forward that made him more than that.

he looked a lot better tonight, but granted, against the bottom club.

hopefully he manages to get back to the form we saw last year, seems like him and Ramsey seem to take some time to get back up to speed, either that or the injury impacted him more than we are aware of.

tbh tho, we mostly havent played well as a team since he has come back in, so maybe that has hindered him.

• Like 4

Hasn't been the same since his injury.

Seems to have lost a yard of pace.

i'd be worried about getting rid of Digne and having this guy as our number 1 starter next season.

• Like 2

Massively overrated on here. Need Digne back who is first choice now for sure. 

If we sell Digne in summer we should sell moreno too and buy a top class left back that is a lot younger than 31. Our full back area is our weak link.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Enda said:

To be fair, we just signed two.

Moreno was very poor today.

Two youngsters, teenagers. I’m talking first team full backs who can come in and instantly improve us.

The left back we signed can’t even get in Plymouth’s.team.

He has been forced back into the team through Digne’s injury when we otherwise wouldn’t be starting him, and he isn’t ready and it’s costing him and us in terms of performances. Little more to it than that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

He has been forced back into the team through Digne’s injury when we otherwise wouldn’t be starting him, and he isn’t ready and it’s costing him and us in terms of performances. Little more to it than that. 

He is getting a run the team, so I'd expect him to be up to speed by now.

• Like 1

Â