Match Thread: Spurs v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Ashley Young is our player of the season so far. Just ridiculously good considering what was expected of him

But, but, but... He MUST play Cash? 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

A goal is coming for them. We're just surrendering possession and suffering constant pressure now. 

just play it calm until half time and then think about making chances in the attacking 3. we're offering no threat right now and Buendia is having a mare.

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Kamara is way too good for some of these

I don't think he is, I just think he plays 100% every game, where most of our players are used to giving 80% under Gerrard.

I'm just still not seeing hard work, chasing the ball back does not take skill and I rarely see that from some.

• Like 2

Just now, Guardian_Angel_M said:

Olsen gives me no confidence at all, what's with the flapping?

There's zero attacking intent right now, waiting for a soft goal to wake up

that headed clearance by young was a classic example of why Olsen is terrible.

1 minute ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

In everyday clothes I wear an M and went for the same size here. Fit is probably slightly smaller, so if you fill out an M well, probably go for L.

Yeah L is what seems to be my fit so far with the training gear, was wondering if the actual kits might fit different.

We look solid, but it's 6 at the back inviting them onto us all game long. Feels like when, not if. Need to show *some* intent to attack, there's defensive and then there's whatever the **** this is.

• Like 1

Just now, osmark86 said:

just play it calm until half time and then think about making chances in the attacking 3. we're offering no threat right now and Buendia is having a mare.

I've already said, most of there goals come in the second half. We are losing this.  Place your bets.

Just now, osmark86 said:

I've already said, most of there goals come in the second half. We are losing this.  Place your bets.