João Félix

Delphinho123

32 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'm not sure I can get in board with this, solely because I don't want to see any Villa player ever, cosy up to the rat faced, cheating, prick that is Bruno Fernandes. 

I wanna see one of our players 2 foot his face, not hug him before or after a game and share a few 'quips' behind a hand to their mouth. 

I think that's something we can all get behind. Everyone?

nb. I don't advocate violence, it's just a joke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Clearly not for the wages we offered.

Clearly not? How do you know? Is it the case now that the only way players come to Villa is if we blow everybody else out of the water? 

I think players think more of us than many of our fans do.

• Like 2

While I don’t think it will happen, it’s obvious they want to sell him. Apparently we had interest in Cunha, maybe Felix is the one they need to sell, Spanish manager, maybe there’s discussions. Chelsea and ManUtd still don’t have their houses in order and questions around their managers. 

There are some players out there who still want to play football, maybe the lad needs a step back, he’s still young and can move onto a CL team should we not make Europe. But it’s unlikely to happen…

• Like 1

I went to a Benfica game in 2019 and he was incredible. Hilarious link as I just don’t see it. One of the players in world football I’d most like us to sign though so I’m here for it. Also he banged in the goals for me when I signed him on Fifa for Villa :lol:

17 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Get him in a room with Lange & Co… weirder transfers have happened, but virtually impossible to pull off… 

I dont think anybody thinks he wont come. The finances are the issue 

• Like 1

Joao Felix is an incredible talent, but he is not going to flourish in the  "kick anything that moves" environment of the Premier League. He has so much ball playing talent, but the pace and the physicality of the PL will nullify his skills, and even in the Spanish league he is known to be injury prone.

We need strength and pace as well as ability, and our money needs to be spent on that basis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, messi11 said:

Its all gone quiet! 
Not happening 

Your post frequency is outweighing the humour you bring.

On topic - this would be a massive coup and something I feel the owners have been trying to pull off for some time. Coutinho wasn't the statement signing they wanted as he is well past it. Odds on this coming off are probably low however I am open to it being a possibility. I think we see some fun signings in Jan - I get the impressed that the owners will be more open to splashing the cash for Unai than previous managers due to his pedigree.

• Like 3

Â