World Cup: Matches

Genie

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That Dest looks like a handy right back. I’ve always liked Pulisic, would love him down the Villa. 

Not played a lot of football for some very big clubs

Can definitley see him in the PL in the future and Barca selling him next summer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That Dest looks like a handy right back. I’ve always liked Pulisic, would love him down the Villa. 

I honestly thought he was Belgian before tonight🤣 Pulisic that is

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Wales look like a league 2 team out there, just booting the ball anywhere. Bale and Ramsey certainly at end of the road v any team that can press. Think only hope is they put on Kieffer Moore and get some set pieces second half.

USA will win this comfortably if they keep their heads as a few rash challenges from them so far. Will be interesting game v England as their quick front players will have some space to run at Maguire and co.

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not played a lot of football for some very big clubs

Can definitley see him in the PL in the future and Barca selling him next summer

He has been really poor at Milan when he has played

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i mean, they chant it for everything, i wonder if they have the IQ for a proper football chant.

😁

I remember being at SeaWorld in about 1990 and they got members of the crowd to get up and feed the dolphins and sea lions etc. Every time they asked whoever it was where they were from there was a massive cheer and the USA USA  chant after, bonkers 

• Shocked 1