World Cup: Matches

Genie

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

The dark side of this tournament.

The real baller move if England are serious about protesting would be for Declan Rice and Mason Mount to celebrate a winning goal in the Final by engaging in live anal sex by the corner flag

Should have had an all leather 3rd kit 

56 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

I mean if that's true then that's on SA not necessarily FIFA, you shouldn't be bidding if this is the consequence. 

True. Though never underestimate the lure of glamour to those corrupt in power. I'm sure they did okay out of it whilst the normal folks have had their taxes hiked etc to help pay.

6 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

The real baller move if England are serious about protesting would be for Declan Rice and Mason Mount to celebrate a winning goal in the Final by engaging in live anal sex by the corner flag

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

From what I've read on the upshot/popbitch there's allegedly a certain global but imo overrated superstar with psychopathic tendancies who is more likely to do that. Allegedly.

20 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I see, you're suggesting that Mason Mounts him. 

be52976f322ee1d96a33cf59a77ba785.gif

Just now, Genie said:

It feels weird hearing the US national anthem play before a football match

Was thinking that. Its funny how no one really talks about the usa when it comes to football in comparison to other sports and things like Olympics 

Am looking forward to this one. The welsh are gojng to be up for it against us thats for sure

27 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Southgate would be SO jealous of Rice!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I doubt Rice will want Gareth's sloppy seconds. 😂

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

See I've not got a fat lot of sympathy for her, she knew it would happen but did it anyway, didn't get in and then went for the cameras, it's all a set up, I'm not sure what she's trying to prove or help or protest or what, what is she doing?

Someone somewhere will no doubt have something bad happen to them over this and it'll be on the quiet

• Like 1