Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Genuinely the worst most bias commentary team ever. Worst them the constant Liverpool love in or Martin Tyler with Man City.

Thought we'd done ok, been a bit unlucky at times, we've certainly not been as bad as we were under Gerrard. We have a structure, we are just getting exploited a bit on our left by an in form side.

• Like 4

Are even the commentary teams terrified of Newcastle’s owners, given how much they’re abandoning any sense of morality and completely sucking them off? Although, they do have form for murdering journalists, to be fair, so it might be prudent. 

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We are losing, but there has honestly been nothing to be ashamed of in that half.

If it weren't for individual lack of quality in crucial moments from the likes of Ollie, we legit could have been a couple of goals to the good.

Unlucky with Emi and ash as well.

They are a strong side and we've more than held our own.

Should have scored were it not for various poor touches in their half. Naming no names I'm bored of seeing it!

• Like 2

I blame McGinn for this. Real lack of intensity during his warming up. Filtering onto the pitch. Worst substitute we have had that has yet to make it onto park. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Not a lot wrong, we're just lacking a little bit of quality and, more annoyingly, a little bit of urgency as our play is so slow. Newcastle are up for even battle and we still seem a little passive.

Hopefully, Emery sorts the approach as much as he looks at tactics etc.

If we can get it together in the final third then we’ve got a chance to pull this back. None of the fluency from the last game and Bailey not quite at it. Wouldn’t mind JJ getting a try on the left second half.

• Like 1

Just now, MCU said:

We aren’t playing that bad considering the momentum Newcastle had coming into this game.

The commentator bias is unreal. 

If you are watching same as me there is a woman co-commentating who would be a perfect weapon for those who say there is no place for women in the men's game.  Talking utter shite about what is and isn't a free kick especially. And the bloke, whoever he is, is just as bad. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stoobs said:

I blame McGinn for this. Real lack of intensity during his warming up. Filtering onto the pitch. Worst substitute we have had that has yet to make it onto park. 

lol wtf?