Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

One word sums him up on how he comes across...

Presence

And humble. I love the bloke 

Unai Emery is the manager of Aston Villa. 

I just can’t process it, and I feel like I’m going to wake up tomorrow and this is just a mad dream. 

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

It really has to be now for us. If this guy can’t get us going, then it is completely broken. Hopefully the fans will recognise this and get right behind him. I actually think that our supporters could be the biggest barrier to success. He will be backed by the board and he will evolve the squad appropriately but if the supporters aren’t patient, there’s a chance that things won’t work out.

Mate, I've got to ask - what are you basing this lack of patience on?  People keep bringing it up.  SG? Deano? Tony Xia?

And the bit in bold - do you actually believe that or are you using hyperbole for effect? I'm fine with the latter, otherwise that's going to need a bit more detail.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

F**k it I'm off to the Tapas bar in Solihull to celebrate. Patatas Bravas and Estrella all round!

Your post actually inspired me and I went to Alioli as Mrs Sidcow and I are alone because the kids have gone to see Kasabian. 

Patatas Bravas were indeed excellent. Only problem is we weren't sure what the portion sizes were like.... I now feel like The Michelin Man. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 3

Â