Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

44 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He actually started of really well with them, so a strange one.

Very competitive League this season IMO.

" Turning up " isn't enough. 

He got rid of Coady as he wanted to get away from a back 3...

Today he played a back 3 with Ruben Neves as the middle CB lol

Unsuprisingly it cost them.

Even Gerrard wouldn't do something that stupid

• Shocked 1

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He actually started of really well with them, so a strange one.

Very competitive League this season IMO.

" Turning up " isn't enough. 

I’m not sure how bad their injury crisis is but when you start games with Neves and Jonny as part of a back 3 I wouldn’t be surprised if you want the sack and the lovely compo that comes with it.  Very strange.

There will be lots of posts about Wolves snatching up Poch and how we wasted our chance. 

Surely has to go if we put in another abject performance against Leeds this afternoon. He’s had basically a year, a pre season and financial backing… If the team puts in a good performance then we will continue to limp on toward the inevitable… 

13 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Surely has to go if we put in another abject performance against Leeds this afternoon. He’s had basically a year, a pre season and financial backing… If the team puts in a good performance then we will continue to limp on toward the inevitable… 

That's the spirit

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, thabucks said:

So if the performance is abject it’s bad and if it’s a good performance also bad?

42 minutes ago, jim said:

So if the performance is abject it’s bad and if it’s a good performance also bad?

Good for league position, prolongs our pain though.

Do people really think a couple of wins against the crap, means some amazing turn around is happening. There will be no future with Gerrard, no European football, I would put my house on it.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Are you not entertained?!

Sidenote, this is also why I would never want us to lose. I'd rather us limp to points and keep climbing the table, we remain more attractive to players and any potential Manager, if they feel the ingredients are there, but not being managed properly etc.

I don't think the owners are mugs, and will have alot more behind scenes info and opinions, as well as see what we see.

Shit wins are great, but the owners know the ambitions, so i don't think these decisions will be purely down to results.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So you're hoping the team doesn't put in a good performance?

🤔

That we are going to have a bad performance is a given, after all Gerrard is our manager.

What we can hope for is that Leeds have an even worse performance.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Are you not entertained?!

Sidenote, this is also why I would never want us to lose. I'd rather us limp to points and keep climbing the table, we remain more attractive to players and any potential Manager, if they feel the ingredients are there, but not being managed properly etc.

I don't think the owners are mugs, and will have alot more behind scenes info and opinions, as well as see what we see.

Shit wins are great, but the owners know the ambitions, so i don't think these decisions will be purely down to results.

If that is how Poch reasons (I doubt it) he can properly go **** himself. We might be poor at the moment but we certainly aren't a team with 'too many fires to put out'. The man obviously has a spine made of marmalade. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, daft said:

If that is how Poch reasons (I doubt it) he can properly go **** himself. We might be poor at the moment but we certainly aren't a team with 'too many fires to put out'. The man obviously has a spine made of marmalade. 

Come on it's clearly a load of bollocks.

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Watch Wolves go for Pochettino now...

NSWE will dither then we'll get Dyche or Pulis....I have no expectations anymore!

I wonder if with the Portuguese connection they will approach Amorim

• Like 1