January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

For me sterling is very similar to bailey, he has a run of games where he is brilliant and then he goes on a run of form where he is dreadful, don't think he is what we need right now.

28 years old sounds like he still has a lot of time left in him but players like him that bursts onto the scene playing at high level so young seem to get old very fast

51 minutes ago, Indigo said:

The idea that we'd turn our noses up at a serial trophy winner with over 100 Premier League goals to his name seems mad to me but each to their own. There's probably a lot of reasons why Villa wouldn't be able to sign Sterling but him being overrated or any way not good enough would be a long way down the list for me.

How many would he have if he didn't have 7 years or whatever at the most dominant sportswashing vehicle football has ever had?

He's trash. Can't control or kick the football properly.

• Shocked 1

Two keepers and two youth players on the bench today and we don't have an injury crisis. The act of self harm in leaving ourselves with one senior striker at the club is unbelievable for any club never a mind a premier league one with our riches. 

Desperately need reinforcements. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Two keepers and two youth players on the bench today and we don't have an injury crisis. The act of self harm in leaving ourselves with one senior striker at the club is unbelievable for any club never a mind a premier league one with our riches. 

Desperately need reinforcements. 

Nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Looking at our bench there is no way we won't be making more signings.

But that Lyric fella said we wouldn't be making any signings. And he's tier 1.

• Like 1