January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

44 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

this guy is usually on the money - has this been posted yet?

Really? Don’t think so… another spoofer ITK.

Plus, if there’s any truth to this, it’s 20m euros not pounds.

37 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I wonder who is going to be our penalty taker? Ings rarely started but scored a few for us, Ollie doesn’t seem up for it…

New signing?

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Bring him back? 🤣

You'd have to imagine Young would be great at pens

11 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

It would have taken you less time to google that it wasn’t than it did to write that post. 

Not exactly - he was referring to a player going to Chelsea potentially freeing up another player. Apologies for not having the encyclopedic knowledge of a young kid with the same name who's only played about ten senior games (I googled that) 🤓

5 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

Not exactly - he was referring to a player going to Chelsea potentially freeing up another player. Apologies for not having the encyclopedic knowledge of a young kid with the same name who's only played about ten senior games (I googled that) 🤓

Lol. Nicely played. 

31 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

Chelsea Bakayoko has been on loan for about 5 years now😉

It's easy to spot the fakes on Twitter. Just look at the number of followers the account has. IF someone has a few thousand it's a bs account. Proper accounts have a lot of followers and blue ticks. The amount tweets from accounts posted in here which are clearly fake and know nothing is very high and yet people keep doing it!!

21 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It's easy to spot the fakes on Twitter. Just look at the number of followers the account has. IF someone has a few thousand it's a bs account. Proper accounts have a lot of followers and blue ticks. The amount tweets from accounts posted in here which are clearly fake and know nothing is very high and yet people keep doing it!!

They’re good fun sometimes.

Ings over moussa dembele all day every day, we underrated ings hugely, see them type of foreign strikers come in all the time and flop massively, dembele only has 2 in 14 i think this season in that Mickey Mouse league shocking return, even thuram who is having a one off season of greatness should not be hyped about he hasn’t done it consistently enough.

so im under the impression its a new player hype that we all love but in reality they wont be firing on all cylinders imo. Personally couldn’t tell you who would be the ideal forward id have little doubts with, still scouting myself 😂, im happy with a loan deal until summer, id like to see us bring in guendouzi and a left winger, and we should sign Dani Osorio now for him to join in the summer highly talented individual.