January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Tammy on loan if need be if not many options around i think is a gokd option if he is available for a loan.

Then can revist in summer 

That would be a great deal, I doubt he is available however.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

25 mill for Trossard is a bargain if true. I'd rather have him than 100 mill Rice. 😂

It was 20 million plus 7 in addons according to Sky Sports I was surprised it was so low.

25 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It would have taken you less time to google that it wasn’t than it did to write that post. 

I must admit the way you'd written it, I thought you meant the Chelsea one. I put it down to the drink.

In fairness, I don't know any other Bakayoko's (or Madueke for that matter).

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I must admit the way you'd written it, I thought you meant the Chelsea one. I put it down to the drink.

You have a point as I should have put ‘at PSV’. There’s too many Bakayokos, Traores, Dembeles, it gets confusing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Saw a bit of madueke for the u21s when watching Ramsey, he's OK, still a bit raw and under developed so Chelsea will probably give him time and a rotation that we couldn't, I'd have happily had him here

He was one of 3 star players in spurs youth set up who all left, that's how I first heard of him, 2 went abroad as part of a ruck of young English guys and I'm sure 1 went to utd, the other who went abroad was Griffiths to lyon and he did nothing, then you had the likes of panzo who went to Monaco from Chelsea, Madueke is the only one of that crop who's really done anything 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Vlahovic will have his eyes on bigger things than us at the moment, but if there is anybody on Juventus we like, now is the time to strike. They need money.

What about the young English guy there, something illing junior

Also miretti but I'd guess that they'd be trying to shift the older overpaid players rather than the high potential youngsters

Whatever happened to kaio Jorge? Had his pick of any club in europe and he's disappeared there

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

It was 20 million plus 7 in addons according to Sky Sports I was surprised it was so low.

Very smart business from Arse, surprisingly feeble from Brighton. Should've gotten more.

• Like 1