Italy v England/England v Germany

andykeenan

22 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Bring back Sven.

350FA0B7-B9D5-4D16-8ACD-BE974397EF93.jpeg

I forget who told the story but it must have been about a tournament.

The player was sitting next to the hotel swimming pool enjoying some sun, when Sven turned up, said hello, and ordered some champagne.

The player asked what he was celebrating, and Sven answered, "Life my boy, life!".

• Like 1

Already relegated he's dropped 4 fringe players 

I'll assume that's because he'll play 4 rain or shine regulars in the last game before the WC

He's **** clueless, it's not just his stubbornness over his favourites or his shite tactics it's his overall squad management and balance 

Even his ability to keep them all happy and wanting to be there must be under scrutiny by now? The feel good factor has long gone 

On 25/09/2022 at 14:59, MakemineVanilla said:

I forget who told the story but it must have been about a tournament.

The player was sitting next to the hotel swimming pool enjoying some sun, when Sven turned up, said hello, and ordered some champagne.

The player asked what he was celebrating, and Sven answered, "Life my boy, life!".

Think it was Dietmar Hamann

I think it was Sterling that said this game is a chance to put on a show for the fans.

They wouldn’t know what a “show” was if it jumped up, on fire, and slapped them round the face.

Putting on a show for the fans is the lowest possible priority Southgate has before any game. It’s one down from scoring a **** goal.

I'd be grooming Toney as the next to lead the line when Kane starts to drop off in a year or two. 

Not sure why he was not picked up in the summer by one of the big boys, I really rate him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

-------------------------Pope-------------------------

--------James----Walker----Maguire--------

Saka-----A Arnold--------Rice-------Trippier

------------Mount---------------Mount------------

--------------------------Kane--------------------------

Is Mount like Djemba? So good they named him twice? Or have they invested in cloning technology at St. George's Park (which I would be totally down for by the way). 

Â