Italy v England/England v Germany

andykeenan

There is no need for Kane to play in such a nothing game. Give him a f**** rest and play Toney and/or Abraham you dick. He's love in for kane p****s me off. I wouldn't mind, but he ain't scored from open play for 6 games has he? Does defend though.

He hasn't picked TAA because he's worried about his defending. A Southgate team has to have all players first priority being how to defend. If Haaland was English, he wouldn't play him either 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There is no need for Kane to play in such a nothing game. Give him a f**** rest and play Toney and/or Abraham you dick. He's love in for kane p****s me off. I wouldn't mind, but he ain't scored from open play for 6 games has he? Does defend though.

He hasn't picked TAA because he's worried about his defending. A Southgate team has to have all players first priority being how to defend. If Haaland was English, he wouldn't play him either 😂

Can’t stand Southgate but he’s right about TTA, awful defensively. We aren’t going enough in general defensively to have a liability like TTA in there as well. 

8 minutes ago, WHY said:

Can’t stand Southgate but he’s right about TTA, awful defensively. We aren’t going enough in general defensively to have a liability like TTA in there as well. 

In a 4 yep, in a 5 we can accommodate him

Especially when we don't create anything 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

In a 4 yep, in a 5 we can accommodate him

Especially when we don't create anything 

Why are we trying to accommodate him for, is he really that much better than Recce James. Having said that it’s a nothing game so why not give a him and a few other a chance. 

Interview with actual European Championship winners. No pressure lads. 

So I don't follow the nations league thing much. Have we actually been relegated, or does it depend on this match?

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

Why are we trying to accommodate him for, is he really that much better than Recce James. Having said that it’s a nothing game so why not give a him and a few other a chance. 

James is a better defender and maybe a better player but TAA is one of the best chance creators in the PL and we're a team that don't create chances, the other great chance creator we have grealish isn't first choice either 

That's why we can accommodate him, if he pushes on and isn't great at defending we still have enough about us to not start losing 4-0 every game 

7 minutes ago, WHY said:

why are England trying to accomodate Harry Maguire? 

TAA is a dreadful defender but probably England most creative player and its worth accomodating him for if going to play a 5 for Maguire

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

TAA is a dreadful defender but probably England most creative player and its worth accomodating him for if going to play a 5 for Maguire

For all I've said about Maguire in the past, I don't think at this moment in time he should be in the same city as the England squad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

People call for a player to be included = Southgate then refuses to involve said player.

”How dare you question me” is his attitude. He’s a prick. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Because southgate

Tonight we'll learn if Harry Kane will start at the world cup 

Well it kind of doesn't matter, this is an ideal opportunity to blood youth and put pressure on places, even if you don't intend to start them in Qatar.

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Well it kind of doesn't matter, this is an ideal opportunity to blood youth and put pressure on places, even if you don't intend to start them in Qatar.

Yeah exactly 

He's dropped all the fringe players, he's not established the 2nd choice striker let alone the 4th and 5th choice CB

Its been shit for a long time but these games are so clueless it's now bizarre 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Yeah exactly 

He's dropped all the fringe players, he's not established the 2nd choice striker let alone the 4th and 5th choice CB

Its been shit for a long time but these games are so clueless it's now bizarre 

Is Dier good now? He’s at centre back, but last time I saw him he was megashit.

You can tell I don't see England much outside tournaments. 

Â