Italy v England/England v Germany

andykeenan

I have never understood why Sterling looks good and scores at club level , but put an England shirt on him and his brains dribble out of his ears.

I don't know how his decision making in the final third can be so poor. 

10 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I have never understood why Sterling looks good and scores at club level , but put an England shirt on him and his brains dribble out of his ears.

I always had the impression that he is the same for club, he's just played for such good teams he gets away with it, I wonder what his goals vs xG looks like compared to similar players

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I always had the impression that he is the same for club, he's just played for such good teams he gets away with it, I wonder what his goals vs xG looks like compared to similar players

You may be right. He just seems to be a better finisher at Club level, bit as you say it may be the players he's being supplied by. 

12 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Pep had him as the one who was making the runs and getting on the end of things, to be fair to him he's done that twice tonight already but Southgate let's him drop deeper and try and get more involved, it's not his game, he will never ever dictate play in the final 3rd, ever, forget it and Southgate sets us ip like he's our main playmaker, it's insane 

Â