Italy v England/England v Germany

andykeenan

21 hours ago, Tom13 said:

We should be starting with Foden, Saka, Grealish and Bellingham. Drop Sterling. He limits us more than what he gives us.

My front six would be:

Bellingham - Rice

Foden

Saka - Kane - Grealish

Bellingham, Foden, Saka and Grealish would absolutely relish playing with each other. We might actually keep the ball in the final third!

Southgate will go with Mount ahead of Foden and Sterling ahead of Grealish. I hate Southgate but based on form for England it would be hard to argue against this. He will set us up to be counter attacking so Sterling over Grealish makes sense. 

Edited by WHY

19 minutes ago, WHY said:

Southgate will go with Mount ahead of Foden and Sterling ahead of Grealish. I hate Southgate but based on form for England it would be hard to argue against this. He will set us up to be counter attacking so Sterling over Grealish makes sense. 

I just don't think we should be set up to counter. I'd like to take control of games and Grealish would be ideal for that.

15 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I just don't think we should be set up to counter. I'd like to take control of games and Grealish would be ideal for that.

I have a feeling he wont pick Grealish for the World Cup, has been suggesting Southgate wont be taking 26 players just 23

• Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I don’t disagree mate but until Southgate goes we won’t be playing any sort of possession based football. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Ze germans getting absolutely slaughtered in the National press

DW said it revealed the ugly truth of this German side 

They do not have high hopes for the world cup

The logical conclusion from that game is that neither us nor Germany will get anywhere near the final. 

• Like 2

Â