Italy v England/England v Germany

andykeenan

Just now, Tom13 said:

Oh I'd take that. Anyone but Southgate or Gerrard.

I actually think he'd be great.

The standard of management in international football these days is abysmal and having a plan, even a whip into the big lads 4-4-2 plan would put us right up there 

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

Southgate is a real grade A clearing in the woods isn't he! LOL

Rather have a Keegan character in charge who wears their heart on their sleeve. They'd call that performance what it was - shite.

I mean how can you come away from that and say the performance wasn't far off?! You've drained your fanbase (yet again) for 90 minutes...it's not the result you **** idiot, it's your ridiculous lack of bravery.

Edited by Tom13

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Didn't watch, guess it was usual Southgate shit, worrying about Italy being better than us.

Half way thought the 2nd half at 1-0 down Bellingham conjured up a couple of chances 

So that's hin dropped for the next game 

The best part of the night was probably maguire getting absolutely stitched twice in the opening 5 minutes... But he's a ball playing CB

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It was tedious, it was disjointed.  The only br,ight light was Bellingham. 

That means all the small heath cretins watching will have cum over their shirt. 

You'd never notice though due to all the food stains and drool. 

It’s so annoying that the top, top of the pyramid of football in this country has a coach that plays football like that.

There must be thousands of great coaches tearing their hair out watching our national side be so slow, pragmatic, boring, predictable and ineffective.

We have all the tools to be a fantastic exciting team, but unfortunately 1 massive tool in charge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â