Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

22 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

Just has to leave the club now

Lol, i'm sure it was a few games ago he had an outstanding performance ffs.

Football fans are mental.

Note, i didn't watch the game but just saying.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol, i'm sure it was a few games ago he had an outstanding performance ffs.

Football fans are mental.

Note, i didn't watch the game but just saying.

He will never win alot of fans over after tonight. Look at teh difference with sanson. Dendonker cost us big time and he is the main reason we got humiliated 

I want him gone. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I really, properly belly laughed at the thought of you yelling "I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS"...

Good for you

Good to see your not hurting like a majority of us but whatever floats your boats

Edited by Demitri_C

This could go in every player thread on here.

Did he make a mistake....YES

Will he make mistakes again...YES

And this is the main one

Is he good enough.....NO.

I watched the last 30 mins...you could see it coming....he was just the one to do it....

We have too many players who can't do basics right....this mistake was just one of many I see regularly by all.the players

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its almost like the people shouting they want him out and sacked dont understand the rules of football or employment

They obviously don’t probably think its like fifa.

Just now, Steero113 said:

Oh, I am hurting and thoroughly embarrassed don't you worry about that. 

I think like hanoi says im being emotional tonight as im so **** angry that they have **** hunilated us tonight.

37k people made the effoet to go today with no trains and they **** give us that shit.  

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think like hanoi says im being emotional tonight as im so **** angry that they have **** hunilated us tonight.

37k people made the effoet to go today with no trains and they **** give us that shit.  

Totally get that mate, I am raging as well. The players let the fans down massively tonight it was real 2015 stuff. The comment just tickled me that's all. 

• Thanks 1

I’m loving the overreaction here tonight it’s so funny. I wouldn’t have gone for Dendoncker but he has been very solid until today even then he didn’t really do anything wrong he kept it ticking over. He also helped us with our first win against scumchester Utd in forever. 

it was a horrendous mistake but we should have been 3 up by then. Even then he fouled him outside the box. Where has this new “if it carries on then it’s a penalty “ rule come into effect??

He's a properly fine squad player, don't really have any problem with him.

I just feel though he joins the long list of 'eh' signings we've made over the years where he won't really help us in any significant way and just end up selling him for nothing. 

• Like 1

Â