Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

Just has to leave the club now.  he's not that good anyway so it's an easy fix.  slap him in the reserves first thing tomorrow and take the first offer for him.  that was so bad it looked deliberate.  he looked like he'd been paid to throw the game and came up with the least obvious way he could think off.  I will boo him every second he is on a pitch representing Aston villa.

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

He is garbage, couldn’t get in the wolves team so we spend £13 million on him, he is painfully slow

Apart from he played 38 games, 33 games, 30 games and started all 4 games this season for them...

He was a wolves and Belgium starter

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ill never forgive him for this. He can **** right off. 

Get him out of our club rocket polisher

classy calling him a rocket polisher. I assume you never made a mistake at work

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

Just has to leave the club now.  he's not that good anyway so it's an easy fix.  slap him in the reserves first thing tomorrow and take the first offer for him.  that was so bad it looked deliberate.  he looked like he'd been paid to throw the game and came up with the least obvious way he could think off.  I will boo him every second he is on a pitch representing Aston villa.

He cant play for another club this season so we cant just sell him

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

classy calling him a rocket polisher. I assume you never made a mistake at work

Funny how you call me out but othwr people have called him same and not said a word.

Whats your agenda?

Just now, Zatman said:

it was the first one I saw :P 

It wasnt even a mistake in my wyes ut was just pure idiotic though.  Thw bad touch the shurt pull outaide the box and then the stupid tackle in thw box. Thats 3 unforgivable errors in one goal.

Im sorry but i cant forgive him for this. Absolute shit show

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He still cant leave the club

tbh I'm not really looking for a debate about his contract status.  I'm just venting my anger at a player I think just single handedly put us out the fa cup.  a cup in which Newcastle, Chelsea and probably Arsenal are no longer going to need beating.  

12 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

What a stupid comment, this isn’t football manager. You can’t treat players like sh*t without consequence the team mates think “ that could be me”  makes crappy atmosphere at the club.

• Like 1

Â