Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

I think most of our players are putting a shift in. Several are ineffective due to the system and a couple are having their usual non existent games,

It won't get better until they get some proper coaching and we play a more suitable system for our players.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Watkins isn't trying. Buendia is out of sorts. Bailey too. McGinn'S form cannot be him losing his ability, there must be more to it. Digne isn't good enough. Konsa, Cash and Mings are doing their best against the onslaught. Emi and Kamara are our best players. Ramsey is lost. 

But how can anyone prosper in this set up: defenders attacking, attackers/midfielders dropping to cover defenders; massive holes in midfield. Defensively, including our midfield defensive responsibility, is shocking. It’s last ditch stuff because we are a shambles everywhere

Losing is part of the game. It is the way you lose that shows the fans what they are to expect. Put up a fight and give it a good go and fans have hope. Anybody watching this would only see Villa losing every game between now and the second coming. 

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

What i cannot believe is that there are still villa supporters out their wanting to give gerrard "time"..my mind boggles why? they guy should have been sacked last weekend

Some believe it’s not Gerrard but other reasons, which they won’t name

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

What i cannot believe is that there are still villa supporters out their wanting to give gerrard "time"..my mind boggles why? they guy should have been sacked last weekend

Crap pundits on Talksport tonight were all for giving him time, apparently he hasn't had much yet. Clowns. 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Everytime we get the ball in the box, only Watkins is there, an that's of we are lucky.

Does Gerrard know how to coach a through ball, cause I have never seen us try that, although I don't think Watkins would see it.

Gerrard doesn’t know how to coach full stop clearly mate