Weekends Football 12/14 August

andykeenan

My United fan best mate said he’s recording today, so don’t reveal the score 😬.

I know it’s no explanation or excuse, but those fluorescent green kits for United away do make it hard to see and pick out players as a spectator, esp in the bright sun. Players become invisible. You kind of wonder whether players get confused with those kits. There’s also the various linesman and staff wearing the same colour. 

I know. I know.  But still, weird kit. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

31 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

This United defense looks like it's going to just continue to leak goals until they play Aston Villa 

Fixed.  Sadly. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

"Ten Hag is a great coach" the commentators keep saying this. Is he? Not in England he isnt. He has been found out in the Premier League.

Yeah the players are gash but he definitely got his tactics 110% wrong today

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

"Ten Hag is a great coach" the commentators keep saying this. Is he? Not in England he isnt. He has been found out in the Premier League.

Always a risk when you recruit from a weaker league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a-k said:

Yeah the players are gash but he definitely got his tactics 110% wrong today

He got them wrong weeks ago. Fred, Mctominay, Rashford, Maguire should be training with the Reserves.

He looks like he’s bought at least 1 dud defender too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

2 games

Plus full pre season. He still cant get this team of superstars playing in  any style of play. The commentators just said Ten Hag has had the worst start to a league for Man U since 1937. Oh and the worst start for any Manu Manager since 1921.

If he is a good manager he is hiding it well.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Everyone look at ten hag or failing that get the Norwich scarves out and blame the glazers 

All the while the players do what the **** they want and continue to be an embarrassment.... Its brilliant to see

No manager is fixing man utds problems 

• Like 1

Â