Match Thread: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

Just now, romavillan said:

I'm finding it hard to see what our plan is?

They're letting us have it up to a point, and when we come across some resistance we just hit hopeful balls and give them the ball back. I just don't see anything that looks well rehearsed, we don't look like much of a team at the moment.

We got to actually drive the ball and try to cut it back which makes it dangerous to clear. But we don't have anyone trying to get to the baseline since Grealish left. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

I still don't know what the plan is with our attacking play

Apart from lump into/towards the box. You’d have thought if that was the case, we’d be a bit better at crosses. 

They're letting us have it up to a point, and when we come across some resistance we just hit hopeful balls and give them the ball back. I just don't see anything that looks well rehearsed, we don't look like much of a team at the moment.

That probably works pretty well in the Scottish League. 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Hopefully with 5 subs we make a change at halftime and bring Buendia on 

I laughed at the idea this might actually happen rather then the idea itself. Absolutely no chance.

It’s really baffling. It’s also not hard to see why we are as bad as last year when we are lining up mostly the same…

So what your telling me is a team is sitting back and we can't break them down to save our lives.

It's almost as if it's a massive secret and the club are not aware and persist with the same clown midfield and setup week in week out on purpose.

Edited by AshVilla