Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

28 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Yeh I am not sure on him either at the moment, Spurs do have other options plus his age. It's very easy for them to sub him off on 55-60 mins and bring on a fresh wing back. He did manage to play a fair bit in Italy but the Premier League is a different level.

I have no Kane and Son though and I'd like not to be anti sweating every goal that goes in against Southampton, there might a lot of them 😬

He did play a fair bit last season but was actually rotated quite a bit the season before under Conte. Age doesn't concern me that much but rotation risk and still working back to full fitness. Of course could come on for 30 mins and bag a goal and still end up with 7+ points, but might be a safer option to just take Dier or Walker for now and have 0.5 in the bank, that's my thinking.

2 hours ago, bickster said:

My current thinking which is still very much in flux

67487BCC-BEDB-4753-A3BA-D43B3265C7CF.png

very similar to mine. i have ramsdale instead of ederson, mahrez instead off kulasevski, and dias instead of james

3 hours ago, a-k said:

Man, I hate twitter. I've had Ward as my backup GK for about a week with around 3% ownership. Blown up to 14% overnight.

Tbf, everyone who puts thought into this game was going to go for a 4.0 starting goalkeeper if there was one. I'm surprised it's not actually way higher that 14%. Up to 14.9% now.

image.thumb.png.a713b8593687b502e1793e0228b53767.png

That's me for now, and I can't see myself changing much. Still got 0.5 in the bank, so depending on Bailey's minutes in the first few weeks (we know what Stevie is like regarding doing what he says regarding who's going to start), I might be swapping out him and Williams for a more 5.0 defender and a 4.5 midfielder.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

kulasevski

My logic here is that in half a season he scored nearly 100 points and cemented his place in the team. He’s still at Spurs all season and still has to a reason to be at the top of his game. If he can hold last seasons form for a whole season 8 mil is an absolute steal

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

My logic here is that in half a season he scored nearly 100 points and cemented his place in the team. He’s still at Spurs all season and still has to a reason to be at the top of his game. If he can hold last seasons form for a whole season 8 mil is an absolute steal

Richarlison throws a spanner in the works here though

Been experimenting with the 8.0 keeper duo, while fitting in salah, Kane and a solid defence:
Quite like this,  but big question mark over how Darwin pays off early on, and a weak midfield...

image.thumb.png.4f38b4f9ed5305ca3e61e9dc5bb2286e.png 

4 minutes ago, Eak94 said:

Been experimenting with the 8.0 keeper duo, while fitting in salah, Kane and a solid defence:
Quite like this,  but big question mark over how Darwin pays off early on, and a weak midfield...

image.thumb.png.4f38b4f9ed5305ca3e61e9dc5bb2286e.png 

This could easily see you getting locked in to having no keeper

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Richarlison throws a spanner in the works here though

yeah but does put him at a risk of rotation throughout the season though especially if richarlison hits the ground running

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This could easily see you getting locked in to having no keeper

Rodgers has been praising Ward, but they might of course bring in another keeper. 

Would force a hit or even an early wildcard, probably not worth the gamble..

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

i think i'm pretty much locked in with this, unless something said in a press conference forces my hand

image.png.96a70d15fc179b3cd3687a6f7abc95bc.png

Archer as 1st sub is a bit of a risk imo. I doubt we will se him start and I think u need a guaranteed starter on the bench as 1st sub or u risk only getting 1 point if one of your 1st 11 doesn't start

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Archer as 1st sub is a bit of a risk imo. I doubt we will se him start and I think u need a guaranteed starter on the bench as 1st sub or u risk only getting 1 point if one of your 1st 11 doesn't start

Odds are Andreas is only getting 2pts against Liverpool anyway. If Archer comes on against that dreadful Bournemouth defence he could easily score a goal.

Rather bizarrely, Archer is shorter odds to score at the weekend than Ings is.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Odds are Andreas is only getting 2pts against Liverpool anyway. If Archer comes on against that dreadful Bournemouth defence he could easily score a goal.

Rather bizarrely, Archer is shorter odds to score at the weekend than Ings is.

The joys of FF. Mad that Archer is shorter odds to Ings

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

My huge at the back draft

DC14-B8-F1-C314-4-CCD-BB76-A08082-EEAEB6

This is exactly  my team but I have Cash in for Robertson and with that extra ££ I’ve got Luis Diaz instead of Neto.
I also have Sambi instead of Sasilva but 🤷🏻‍♂️ But both are rubbish! 😆 

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

A LOT of people on twitter and elsewhere are putting Bailey in… do we think he’s going to start because I’m not sure at all?

No-one's sure, but I think he starts. Given Gerrard's comments across pre-season and Bailey starting and scoring against Rennes in our final warm-up, I'd be very surprised if he didn't.

• Thanks 1