Next season's fixtures out

John

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Fixtures could have been kind, it's a tough start...

I thought it was ok, could’ve been a lot worse. Newly promoted team could start of fire or be rubbish but the middling teams of Everton and Palace.  I’m ok with that.

Prepare well for Bournemouth and we should win, just need to ensure we don't underestimate them. 

I think we need a minimum of 10 from those opening 6 games to feel a positive season will be incoming. Three of the sides finished in the top 7 last season, but three of them finished bottom half and one is newly promoted. I think 10 points minimum is a fair expectation from that.

If we add another 1-2 first team quality players which I think we will then maybe we'll get more but let's wait and see.

Just now, nick76 said:

I thought it was ok, could’ve been a lot worse. Newly promoted team could start of fire or be rubbish but the middling teams of Everton and Palace.  I’m ok with that.

First 3 are good, then a bit of a tricky run. Need to be going in to games against the likes of West Ham/Leicester knowing we're their equals and looking for 3 points, but that run of 4 games from the spammers to Leicester could have us looking over our shoulder after 7 games if we don't get some early wins.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Four away games in October and 2 home games. Hows that make sense?

Same way that 2 home games and 1 away games makes sense in September, January and March 

We all play the same set of games, and no team plays more than 2 games in a row either at home or away

5 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Fixtures could have been kind, it's a tough start...

Seriously ? - a promoted minnow club - then the shambles that is Everton - don't think it gets much easier tbh.

• Like 2

Just noted this on the bbc site

• Big six all kept apart immediately before the World Cup as requested by Gareth Southgate.

That's a bit weird no?

Edited by Rodders

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Same way that 2 home games and 1 away games makes sense in September, January and March 

We all play the same set of games, and no team plays more than 2 games in a row either at home or away

Yes we obviously know we play the same away and home. But 4 in one month when u have two seems anit ridiculous to me