Next season's fixtures out

John

Man City are playing Bournemouth according to the accidental tweet a couple of days ago by the Premier League official account. Was quickly taken down, but spotted by lots of people. No other fixtures were given, just that one.

11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Man City are playing Bournemouth according to the accidental tweet a couple of days ago by the Premier League official account. Was quickly taken down, but spotted by lots of people. No other fixtures were given, just that one.

City were also playing Villa that day on another leak. 

Pep will be fuming at this

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Boxing Day: Man U at Villa Park. They'll be the weakest of the Sky 6 again and straight after the world cup they'll have still had most of their players be missing for the majority of the tournament and therefore knackered..

We will have had some combo of Coutinho, Martinez, Digne, Kamara, Buendia etc in the World Cup final a week earlier. They’ll have had Harry Maguire knocked out in the groups ;)

It would be nice to have united first at villa park and finally end this nightmare. We should have beaten them at Villa park last year. Id happily like it as a boxing day fixture. 

Wouldnt mind getting dirty leeds out the way early at bellend road

I'd rather not have Man City or Liverpool first game. Despite it being a free hit a section of the fans will turn on SG which will make things very difficult during the first couple of months.

12 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

We will have had some combo of Coutinho, Martinez, Digne, Kamara, Buendia etc in the World Cup final a week earlier. They’ll have had Harry Maguire knocked out in the groups ;)

It means he wont be rested for this game :D 

5 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I'd rather not have Man City or Liverpool first game. Despite it being a free hit a section of the fans will turn on SG which will make things very difficult during the first couple of months.

Not as much as they’ll turn on him if it’s Forest or Wolves and we lose to them ;)

9 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

False alarm.

I do wonder why they used Brentford and West Ham as the test fixtures for that.

Maybe they are our first 2 home games, and they're just waiting for dates tbc. Still sure we'll be away first game though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I do wonder why they used Brentford and West Ham as the test fixtures for that.

Maybe they are our first 2 home games, and they're just waiting for dates tbc. Still sure we'll be away first game though. 

I couldn’t see us being anything but away the first weekend because of the commonwealth games and the amount of visitors and traffic the city will already be dealing with. They finish the Friday after so we should be good for a home game on the 13th.